Your Cart is empty
- How long do your Hair Extensions last?
- My Hair Extensions are too long, can you cut them for me?
- I’m struggling to find my colour match! Can you help?
- Will I need to be at home to sign for my parcel?
- Refund & Exchange Policy
- How to return items
- How much is postage?
- Delivery Policy?
- Do you Sell GIFT VOUCHERS?
Q. How long do your Hair Extensions last?This varies from person to person and how well the Hair Extensions are treated. We recommend that you properly store your extensions back in their original packaging when you are not wearing them to maintain their style, shape and bounce! Our Premium Synthetic Hair Extensions are better suited for occasional or weekend wear, with a typical lifespan of 3-4 months. With our 100% Human Hair, you can expect a greater longevity as they are made from a different non-fibre material.
Q. My Hair Extensions are too long, can you cut them for me?We are unable to custom trim the hair extensions unfortunately! However, if you find that the Hair Extensions are a little too long - they can of course be trimmed shorter to your desired length. We find that if you brush the hair extensions through and lay them on a flat surface, by using a comb you can measure an equal length across. You don't need to use professional hairdressing scissors if you don't have these. A lot of our HairLocks girls and customers trim their Hair Extensions to achieve a much more natural looking length and finish. We also find that by trimming the hair shorter, they appear much thicker at the ends this way too!
Q. I’m struggling to find my colour match! Can you help?
Sure thing girl! Our colour experts are on hand to assist with colour matching from 9am-5pm daily, either using our colour matching form or across all of our Social Media platforms. Whether Twitter is your thing, or you’re more of an Instagram gal – drop us a message along with a photo of your hair taken in natural daylight and we’ll do the rest! We cannot offer 100% matches, as people have filtres, different lights etc on our pictures, however, our team will try and give you the best match possible.
Q. Will I need to be at home to sign for my parcel?A signature will need to be obtained upon delivery, but if for any reason you’re not at home to take the parcel - the postman will likely leave this with a nearby neighbour, or in a designated ‘safe place’. Alternatively, Australia post will re-deliver your parcel to the local Sorting Office which can be collected the following working day. In any of these instances, the postman will pop a note through the letterbox to inform you of this!
Q. Refund & Exchange Policy
Welcome to HairLocks, in order to make sure you do not have trouble when shopping on our site.
Please have a look before you place an order.
1. We do not accept refunds & exchange unless there is a defect in the items that makes it unusable, but you need to apply for a refund & exchange within three days after you received the goods, otherwise we do not process it.
2. If the goods are confirmed bad quality, we accept refunds & exchange, if exchange, it only can be exchanged for goods of the same style or same price.
3. Three day SATISFACTION guarantee for color and feel. This also means that you can’t try on the hair – even if briefly! If you remove the hair from package it is eligible for return.
4. Restocking fee of 25% of the item's price for a return.
Q. How to return items
If you are returning item because it is defective, or because of a mistake on our part, please feel free to contact us and we will accept return goods & exchange.
1. The product must be post-marked no later than 3 business days from the day you received it, And the reason you want to exchange.
2. The goods should be return in perfect condition in the original packaging . Due to the nature of our products hosiery cannot be accepted for exchange if the item has been used.
3. After we confirm that you can return the goods and you must email us with a tracking number after your product has been sent out, make sure to send the item registered post(Registered Post gives you extra peace of mind with a signature on delivery).
4. After we received the goods which you return, then we will process the exchange for you.
5. We only refund on the product not the shipping.
Q. How much is postage?
- International Shipping/Signature $20 AUD
- Pick Up
- Standard Post/Signature $12.85 AUD
- Express Post/Signature $15.15 AUD
- Standard Post/No Signature $9.90
- Express Post/No Signature $12.20
- Free Standard Shipping/Signature (Orders Over $95) Australia Only
Q. Delivery Policy?
Following ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation order details.
We will send your goods by way of the delivery method you have selected at the checkout.
Products will be posted within 2 buisness days of purchase.
Express post 1-3 buisness days
Standard post 3-7 buisness days
however if products are unavailable delivery will require a little longer.
Q. Do you Sell GIFT VOUCHERS?
Yes... You can buy our gift vouchers towards the value of your choice either instore or onlineAll gift vouchers are reedemable both instore and also online for all our sevices and products. GIFT VOUCHERS