Your Cart is empty
3/4 Head of Permanent Hair Extensions
is a premier hair extension salon in Australia, Located on the Gold Coast.
Our quality and systems place us in the global market also.
Our passion for what we do is evident in the attention to detail we offer every single client, and to the continued research and development we do to bring the highest quality products to our clientele.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality hair extensions at the most competitive price.
We aim to make hair extensions affordable to the everyday girl not just the rich and famous!
European Human Hair
FOR A COMPLEMENTARY APPOINTMENT
Our love for what we do is visible in the awareness to detail we deliver to every individual customer.
Also, to the ongoing research for improvement to offer the highest possible level of quality products to our consumers.
Check out More Information at HairLocks, the most recognized hair extension specialist in Australia, Located on the Gold Coast.
Q. Refund & Exchange Policy
Welcome to HairLocks, in order to make sure you do not have trouble when shopping on our site.
Please have a look before you place an order.
1. We do not accept refunds & exchange unless there is a defect in the items that makes it unusable, but you need to apply for a refund & exchange within three days after you received the goods, otherwise we do not process it.
2. If the goods are confirmed bad quality, we accept refunds & exchange, if exchange, it only can be exchanged for goods of the same style or same price.
3. Three day SATISFACTION guarantee for color and feel. This also means that you can’t try on the hair – even if briefly! If you remove the hair from package it is eligible for return.
4. Restocking fee of 25% of the item's price for a return.
Q. How to return items
If you are returning item because it is defective, or because of a mistake on our part, or wrong color please feel free to contact us and we will accept return goods & exchange.
1. The product must be post-marked no later than 3 business days from the day you received it, And the reason you want to exchange.
2. The goods should be return in perfect condition in the original packaging . Due to the nature of our products hosiery cannot be accepted for exchange if the item has been used.
3. when returning product make sure to send a return satchel inside the returned item.
4. After we confirm that you can return the goods and you must email us with a tracking number after your product has been sent out, make sure to send the item registered post(Registered Post gives you extra peace of mind with a signature on delivery).
5. After we received the goods which you return, then we will process the exchange for you.
6. We only refund on the product not the shipping.
Buy the right colour first time using this free service. Send us a current picture and we will recommend which style and length you should try. Please allow 48 hours for a response, but we will endeavour to get back to you sooner.
We use our extensive knowledge of our product range to let you know what we think is the best colour for you. Because we work from photographs, we cannot offer any guarantees with our personal colour match service but if you are not completely satisfied with the colour of the product when you receive it, you can return it to us for a refund, in accordance with our terms and conditions. Upload Pictures.
The natural hair cycle does not change, only your awareness of it does.
• The amount of hair that we suggest is an amount that is a starting point. You might need more hair in the future to achieve the look you desire.
• It is recommended that you maintain your hair extensions on a regular basis. (4 to 8 weeks)
• Remember hair grows approximately ½” per month. The further away the attachment is from the scalp, the more stress there will be on the roots.
• Some people will only keep their extensions in for a special event or occasion. How long extensions are kept in is a personal decision.
• We do not guarantee the life span of the hair extensions.
• In some cases, there have been reports of headaches from the added weight. Everyone is different and will react in different ways.
• If you’re allergic to any type of metal, please inform us.
• It is recommended that you come in every 4-8 weeks for a service. This consists of re-applying the hair that may have fallen out, sealing the bonds, pushing the flexi links up and sometimes additional hair may be required for thickness.
The more often you maintain your extensions,
the longer they will last.
We highly recommend a close contact and relationship between you and your hair extension specialist.
If at any time a problem arises with your extensions you should notify your hair extension specialist as soon as possible so you may receive proper advice as to the care that would be necessary for the benefit and longevity of your extensions.
Very Important to download the care sheet