How to apply:
- Section your hair from one ear to the other across the top of your head and pull the back section into either one top knot or a ponytail at the top and at the bottom of the back of your head (This is to conceal your shorter hairs and creates an anchor for the wig to grip on to).
- Gently backcomb the root area.
- Push the front wide claw of the Half Wig into the back combed area and use one hand to put a little pressure on this area to keep it in place whilst you use the other hand to tuck away your own hair inside the Half Wig and then open the inside clips and use these to hold the wig in position by clipping onto your own hair where comfortable along with the additional bottom/back wide claw.
- Style the front section of your hair to blend in with the style of the Half Wig.
Shampooing and blow-drying
- Put the wig into luke-warm water with the mild shampoo Shake and Rub gently
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water
- Towel Dry and then apply conditioner and comb through.
- Rinse as normal.
- ALWAYS use serum to protect the hair piece.