Your Cart is empty
U Part Clip In Hair Extensions Wig
Enhance your look, by integrating your own hair with the piece to create a realistic look.
Our clip in hair extensions come pre-cut and pre-styled.
Made from the latest fiber technology when it comes to a non-human hair product, The Syn Hair can be shampooed, blow-dried, straightened and waved up to 180 degrees Celsius. The style options are simply ENDLESS!!!
We highly recommend our Serum to keep your piece soft and tangle free.
- Weight: 260 Grams
- Material: Heat Resistance Synthetic Hair (180 degrees Celsius)
Spend $95.00 and get free shipping every time.
How to apply:
- Section your hair, leaving a large enough section to cover the opening of the hairpiece (top, & sides)
- Hide the rest of your hair in the cap as flat as possible. If your hair is short hair, use bobby pins to help it lay flat
- Snap on the hairpiece
- Flat iron your hair that you left out to match the texture of the hairpiece
Shampooing and blow-drying
- Put the wig into the Luke-warm water with the mild shampoo Shake and Rub gently
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water
- Towel Dry and then apply conditioner and comb through.
- Rinse as normal.
- ALWAYS use serum to protect the hair piece.
Welcome to HairLocks, in order to make sure you do not have trouble when shopping on our site.
Please have a look before you place an order.
1. We do not accept refunds & exchange unless there is a defect in the items that makes it unusable, but you need to apply for a refund & exchange within three days after you received the goods, otherwise we do not process it.
2. If the goods are confirmed bad quality, we accept refunds & exchange, if exchange, it only can be exchanged for goods of the same style or same price.
3. Three day SATISFACTION guarantee for color and feel. This also means that you can’t try on the hair – even if briefly! If you remove the hair from package it is eligible for return.
Permanent hair extensions
The natural hair cycle does not change, only your awareness of it does.
• The amount of hair that we suggest is an amount that is a starting point. You might need more hair in the future to achieve the look you desire.
• It is recommended that you maintain your hair extensions on a regular basis. (4 to 8 weeks)
• Remember hair grows approximately ½” per month. The further away the attachment is from the scalp, the more stress there will be on the roots.
• Some people will only keep their extensions in for a special event or occasion. How long extensions are kept in is a personal decision.
• We do not guarantee the life span of the hair extensions.
• In some cases, there have been reports of headaches from the added weight. Everyone is different and will react in different ways.
• If you’re allergic to any type of metal, please inform us.
• It is recommended that you come in every 4-8 weeks for a service. This consists of re-applying the hair that may have fallen out, sealing the bonds, pushing the flexi links up and sometimes additional hair may be required for thickness.
The more often you maintain your extensions,
the longer they will last.
We highly recommend a close contact and relationship between you and your hair extension specialist.
If at any time a problem arises with your extensions you should notify your hair extension specialist as soon as possible so you may receive proper advice as to the care that would be necessary for the benefit and longevity of your extensions.
Very Important to download the care sheet
We use our extensive knowledge of our product range to let you know what we think is the best colour for you. Because we work from photographs, we cannot offer any guarantees with our personal colour match service but if you are not completely satisfied with the colour of the product when you receive it, you can return it to us for a refund, in accordance with our terms and conditions. Upload Pictures.